Who We Are…
We are eclectic in nature and welcome many different teaching styles. Our intentions are to add academic value to our children’s education while also prioritizing social/life skills, and experiences. To this end, we have balanced our in-class weeks with the opportunity to provide more field trips and sufficient break weeks to avoid student and parent burnout! Our fees go primarily toward curriculum purchasing and administrative cost.
Parents from within the group take on the teaching responsibilities allowing us at this point to limit our expenses. Classes are based on the needs of our students and according to what our members can reasonably prepare and teach. We are a co-op and not a drop-off program. A parent is expected to attend with their child(ren) and participate in a way that contributes to the group as a whole. We are and will remain a community that loves to see each person face to face.
What We Believe…
- We believe the Bible in its original autograph to be the infallible Word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin and is therefore spiritually dead and at enmity with God.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man and requires belief in the Lord Jesus Christ and His substitutionary death on the cross paying the penalty for man’s sin.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict men, grant repentance and faith, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers through our common faith in Jesus Christ and that lesser doctrinal differences which may exist should not hinder the cooperation of Christian home educators.
- We believe that the family is the basic unit of our society, created by God, consisting of either a) one male and one female parent, united in marriage; or b) a single parent.